Cairo & Dahab
A fantastic trip to enjoy Cairo & The Pearl of the Red Sea “Dahab”.
Images goes here
Itinerary – (8 Days/7 Nights)
Day 01: Arrival Cairo
Arrival at Cairo International Airport meet & assist by our representative through passport regulations & costumes then transfer by a private A/C minibus to your hotel .Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Cairo
You have the time to explore Cairo by coach if you go for this option,
you can visit the Great pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx first , then
continue to visit the step pyramids at Sakkara and the ancient capital
of Egypt (Memphis).
Day 03: Cairo
Today you have the opportunity to visit the Egyptian museum of
antiquities, the old citadel with the large mosque of Mohammed Ali. You
will also visit the ancient part of Cairo, including the beautiful
“Coptic” hanging church, and ending at Khan El Khalili bazaars.
Day 04-06: Sharm Al-Sheikh
Transfer to Cairo airport for your domestic flight to Sharm El Sheikh.
Then transfer by private A/C minibus to Dahab… One of the most
attractive resorts in South Sinai.
Dahab is famous for its golden beaches, deep dive sites such as the Blue Hole, the Canyon and the Lighthous. Also it is an excellent place for water sports and a perfect location for windsurfing.
Day 07: Cairo
Transfer from Dahab to Sharm El Sheikh airport. Fly back to Cairo. Free time for last minute shopping or having Nile cruise dinner show.
Day 08: Departure Cairo
Transfer from your hotel to Cairo International airport for your flight back home.
- Accommodation with private facilities and breakfast.
- All transport in private A/C minibus.
- Domestic flight Cairo / Sharm El Sheikh / Cairo.
- Transfer Sharm El Sheikh airport / Dahab / Sharm El Sheikh aiport by private A/C minibus.
- Personal expenses like drinks, souvenirs.
- Optional excursions and entrance fees.
- Departure tax.
- Visa for Egypt
- International Air Tickets
- Tipping (hotels , restaurants , driver , guide,…. etc ).
- Vaccinations & travel – insurance.