Cairo & Sharm El Sheikh
A Magnificent trip to enjoy Cairo & The jewel of the Sinai Sharm El Sheikh .
Images goes here
Itinerary – (8 Days/7 Nights)
Day 01: Arrival Cairo
Arrival at Cairo International Airport meet & assist by our representative through passport regulations & costumes then transfer by a private A/C minibus to your hotel .Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Cairo
You have the time to explore Cairo by coach if you go for this option,
you can visit the Great pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx first , then
continue to visit the step pyramids at Sakkara and the ancient capital
of Egypt (Memphis).
Day 03: Cairo
Today you have the opportunity to visit the Egyptian museum of
antiquities, the old citadel with the large mosque of Mohammed Ali. You
will also visit the ancient part of Cairo, including the beautiful
“Coptic” hanging church, and ending at Khan El Khalili bazaars.
Day 04-06: Sharm Al-Sheikh
Transfer to Cairo airport for your domestic flight to Sharm El Sheikh… One of Egypt’s top holiday destinations a resort for scuba diving, snorkeling and family fun and year round sunshine.
Day 07: Cairo
Flight back to Cairo. Free time for last minute shopping or having Nile cruise dinner show.
Day 08: Departure Cairo
Transfer from your hotel to Cairo International airport for your flight back home.
- Accommodation with private facilities and breakfast.
- All transport in private A/C minibus.
- Domestic flight Cairo / Sharm El Sheikh Cairo.
- Personal expenses like drinks, souvenirs.
- Optional excursions and entrance fees.
- Departure tax.
- Visa for Egypt
- International Air Tickets
- Tipping (hotels , restaurants , driver , guide,…. etc ).
- Vaccinations & travel – insurance.